I'm not sure about your question.
The game is available on Steam, yes.
A downloadable game for Windows
Spooky Heroes is a 2D platform game by Gaweb Studio. It offers classic arcade gameplay that mixes elements from Megaman (boss fight), Goemon 2 (quests, money & items), Shank 2 (battle mechanism, survival mode) and recent Moba (hero powers mechanism).
You play as a knight who tries to unveil the mystery behind the spooky events occuring lately : Undead rising at night, hordes of gobelin, orcs, tritons, elves, yetis and heretics suddenly becoming hostile, monstrous creatures blocking the path of travellers...
Along the way, you'll enroll new heroes, each with its unique gameplay. Each of them have 3 basic powers, 1 ultimate power and a passive power and a different role (Tank, healer, dps, pets, multi task, special gameplay, etc...)
The player can earn money from enemies, bosses, quests or chests and uses it to buy items to help him on its journey. A dynamic day-night cycle is included as well as some special vehicles stages (river with boats or special mountain path with dragon ride).
There is a lot more to the game which I'll try to sum up below :
- 9 unique heroes with 3 basic powers, 1 ultimate power and 1 passive each.
- 19 unique stages and 5 villages to explore
- Dynamic day and night cycle
- Dynamic monsters spawn & traps
- Level up system with different upgrade to unlock : health, damage, reduced cooldown, increased spell duration and more
- Earn money by solving quests, killing enemies and boss or finding chests
- 22 enemies with their own powers and passives (18 of them being playable too)
- 13 boss with their unique powers and strategies
- 22 quests to solve split in 5 main categories : Hunt, Timed Collect, Slay & Collect, Race, Ambush
- 21 unique items to help you on your journey
- 3 unique vehicles to ride + 1 (fat) baby dragon !
- 2 players in local coop
- Keyboard keys customization (but controler is HIGHLY advised)
- Controler support (and HIGHLY advised)
- Survival mode with 2 sub mode :
1) Cooperation where 2 players must survive as many waves as possible
2) Competition mode where the second player can control any monsters and must defeat the first player as soon as possible
- Each village offers 5 buildings :
1) The smith to buy armors
2) The item shop to buy item unique to each village
3) The restaurant to buy food to heal yourself on your journey
4) The bank to store your hard earned money
5) The inn to sleep till night or morning
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: